- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
University qualifications: MSc in Economy/Financial/Accounting
Previous experience: 2 years of experience
Specialist knowledge: Financial Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, Reporting Skills
Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Well organized and self-motivated
Analytical, multi-task person, detail oriented