This position represents a key pillar to the Iran market and represents one quarter of the Iran market and a broad range of functions related to the comprehensive operations of sales in the Center and South Division. The incumbent will manage business plans, and budgets and enforce policies and procedures. This position will, in alignment with the sales director, propose and develop A&SP, volume targets, OCC, and SOM objectives and then implement appropriate activities and organization designs in order to achieve ASP objectives.
Center and South divisions have 5 regional managers plus 1 divisional coordinator as his/her direct reports and indirectly manage 198 people. Together with managing business, this position is responsible for people development ensuring high levels of employee engagement and proper succession planning.
Areas of responsibility:
● Develop and implement short and long-term plans to maximize the productivity of field forces, warehouse networks, resource utilization, and optimize costs.
● Achieve volume, distribution, SOM, and budget targets through the use and/or implementation of the appropriate tools, and implementing portfolio strategies.
● Monitor competitors’ activities and identify opportunities to increase JTI volume and distribution and improve merchandising.
● Consolidate, review, and provide sales directors with divisional performance reports.
● Develop plans for implementation of new product launches in close communication with relevant M&S teams.
● Review, measure, and evaluate the effectiveness of first-line management of field forces.
● Direct sales activities for assigned areas through the sales team. This will be achieved by having a clear and concise understanding of this Division’s opportunities and by driving growth by focusing on and assessing the following areas:
● Marketing and sales initiatives.
● Merchandise appearance and plans.
● Current competitive market. Development and evaluation of current and new marketing tools and techniques Brand segment.
● Identify and propose new marketing activities for the cycle plan to M&S management.
● Having a mindset of agility and can move the sales team toward company goals.
● Having strong communication skills.
● Demonstrates high level of leadership skills.
● Having decision-making skills.
● Having full product knowledge and awareness about tobacco regulations.
● Demonstrates complete knowledge of and complies with company and department policies, procedures, and standards.
● Demonstrated time management.
● Strive for continuous improvement.
● Demonstrated strong work ethic and problem-solving skills to consider risks and come up with possible solutions.