In Sepid System you are supposed to work with all staff specially developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases. You are responsible for network operations, scripting, coding and moving into the development side where you can improve the planning of test and deployment.
You are also responsible for all aspects of company's network infrastructure (virtualization, servers, VoIP and internet).
- Fluent in micro-services architecture
- Experienced in Azure CI/CD setup
- Fluent in Networking
- Fluent in Git
- Experienced in Windows/Linux scripting
- Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good experience in security of services
- Experienced in virtualization
- Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization is a plus
- Familiarity in Kerio technologies is a plus
- Problem solving