We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our team.
You will create and maintain cloud formation templates to build services that support our custom PHP application.
You’ll need to maintain the whole Mongo and MySQL databases, and also move and launch our site at its new home. And you’ll need to help guide us through this process in a pretty short outage window.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
• You have successfully completed your Bachelor and/or Master degree
in a relevant field of study, such as information technology.
• 2 years of experience as a DevOps engineer.
• We need a DevOps engineer with strong Web Services experience.
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
• Experience with automation/configuration management.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
• Strong experience with MongoDB and MySQL.
• A working understanding of code and script of PHP.
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
• Experience with Docker and Supervisor.
• Strong team and communication skills.
• Comfortable with English, especially in the speaking, reading and writing skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dade Pardazan Keemya Narm Afzar
Dade Pardazan Keemya is a developing & supporting software company in IRAN which has been established in spring of 2016, with aim of exporting information technology services to abroad.
Now we are working as a developing and supporting company for MatSys Co. which is located in UK. Our main focus includes open source programming such as: PHP/ Node JS/ Angular/ MongoDB/ MySQL.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching