• Mine data and analyze at the customer level to gain a better understanding of their behaviors.
• Work closely with a wide variety of teams on project planning/prioritization meetings, stakeholder meetings, data prioritization etc.
• Choose the proper metrics for tracking and understanding current and future experiments.
• Develop dashboards that provide reliable insights and visualization into performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
• Implement and analyze A/B or Multi-Variate Tests to provide actionable insights to the marketing team on the test data.
• Present findings to senior management to drive business and marketing decisions.
• Use tools such as Google Sheet, Tableau and many internal tools to work efficiently at scale
• Pursuing a degree a BS/MS/PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience.
• Analytical and database experience.
• Programming skills in SQL and Python.
• Data visualization skills.
• Willing to contribute new ideas and articulate them to a variety of stakeholders and not just execute on existing ones
• A commitment to learning - We want someone who seeks to deliver impact, but also invests in themselves and others.
You will need to consistently seek to innovate and raise the bar
• An interest in data - you are able to get the data you need and turn it into a story. You know how to convert data into decisions without getting stuck in paralysis by analysis