Are you an experienced CTO (Chief Technology Officer) looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
In this position, you will oversee our overall technology development and technology utilization plan and manage all information technology resources of our company.
These are your responsibilities in Malltina:
- Present reports on the company's technology status, goals and or progress
- Create and implement technology strategies
- Align the company's technology resources with the organization's short- and long-term goals
- Serve on the executive committee to align technology goals to other departmental and organizational objectives
- Identify what technologies can be used to improve the company's products and services
- Create and oversee high-level KPIs for IT department
- Assist in recruiting, on-boarding and training Technical Leads
- Manage the department's budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time-management skills
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to manage large budgets effectively
- Knowledge of latest technological advances that could benefit company
- Knowledge of all functions and roles withing IT department
- Knowledge of best information security practices
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- 5+ years related experience in IT and management