We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our Company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
• Develop technical aspects of the Company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
• Drive strategic and operational planning and application of Company’s IT strategy principles, promote innovation and implementation of IT enablers to support key capabilities required by the business. Direct the selection of Company-wide technologies and provide IT governance
• Provide leadership in all aspects of technology
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
• Ensure technologies are used efficiently and securely
• Help departments use technology profitably
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
• Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
• Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
• Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
• Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
LOCATION: Armenia – Yerevan, or other offices
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
• Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
• Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
• Understanding of budgets and business-planning
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
• Product requirements analysis skills
• Demonstrated ability to present and discuss complex technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding and approval
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Strategic thinking
• Exceptional project management and organization skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Travel required on an ad hoc basis
• Flexibility regarding working hours
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Providing uniquely robust staffing and professional services, in Mission Careers we are experts in assessing our dynamic multinational holding’s recruitment needs, locating top talents, building high performance teams, and creating effective recruitment strategies and processes for the holding.
Just as important, though, are our candidate relationships: We genuinely care about our candidates and do everything to help them achieve their career goals.
Our dynamic multinational companies are focused on software development providing IT services all around the world. We operate in Portugal, UK, Cyprus, Turkey, India and China providing our clients managed and reliable solutions to outsource their IT development. Our companies have a vast pool of talented and expert programmers who render top notch development services. We deliver highest quality projects that match international standards. Our teams consist of extremely talented people with different cultural backgrounds which allows us to think out-of-the box and always come up the perfect solutions.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.