- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good artistic capacity and strong visual, verbal, written communication skills
- Execute design updates, expansions and revisions based on existing designs
- Create effective, eye-catching, best-in-class design across all design and print processes from ideation to execution
- Ability to apply their creative flair in elevating designs while staying within the original concept
- Attention to detail in applying product guidelines and best practices
- Define design guidelines, setting design KPIs
- Must be able to adapt new technology and design trends
- Turn art direction and feedback into positive learning experiences
- Takes constructive feedback and turns it into positive customer experience.
- Provide assistance and support to Graphic Designers.
- Maintain a balance of quality and efficiency of individual deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with staff and other business partners.
- Experience in leading design projects
- Fluency in Abode Creative Suite and Sketch
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, design principles and the latest digital and
interactive technologies, as well as having a great level of UI/UX understanding
different digital channels, functionality and user experience requirements
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography and layout design
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple deadlines
- 3+ years of Art Director experience