• Identify and explore potential markets and develop markets for all trading sections
• Ensure, create and develop rules and regulation of trading department
• Supervise all processes of purchase and sales of the company
• Create and arrange reports to trading committee
• Ensure execution of sale and purchasing department requests
• Negotiate with sellers and buyers to improve trading procedures
• Ensure gathering sufficient information prior any purchasing action
• Identify competitors in local and international markets
• Evaluate subcontractors of the company
• Supervise buying procedures of equipment, raw materials, spare parts, tools and ensure supplying them at arranged time
• Predict and plan buying actions, transportation and clearances according to requested plans
• Create improvement projects considering trade procedures according to company’s goals and mission
• Full knowledge of business and commerce
• Full knowledge of rules and regulations of commerce especially in purchasing and sales field
• Knowledge in economics, management, finance, human resources, marketing, strategic management, and stakeholder management
• Full proficiency/fluent in English specially in commerce and business
• Create reports to present to the CEO
• Expert in: conflict management, decision making ability, plan and organize, analytical thinking, performance guide
• Create relationships with governmental and private sections
• Negotiation skills
• Creative thinking, communication skills and problem solving
• Deep technical knowledge in engineering specially mechanical, electrical and metallurgical engineering
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
MAPSA was established in 1999 as a private company in Iran providing a unique competitive edge in the field of project management consultancy concerning industrial projects. Our core engineering team consists of highly qualified engineers averaging at least 20 years of experience in various industrial projects such as Compressed Natural Gas, CNG, Stations and power industries. Our broad based technical expertise allows us to provide a full suite of professional services for your industrial needs. Continuous growth and extensive project experience in gaseous fuels guarantees us to be a pioneer consulting firm in this field across Iran.
The main objective of MAPSA, is to maintain the growth and elevation in efficient and beneficial ways in order to create constructive careers in various industries, projects, of Improve Oil Recovery (IOR), in petrochemical industries, oil & gas industries and hydro mechanical equipments for dams. Scope of company's activity covers, Project Managing Contractor (PMC), Technical inspections and quality control in manufacturing.
Our mission is to facilitate the precise needs of client with the latest use of scientific achievements in management and project control. Projects are done in accordance with National and International Standards, having in mind the satisfactory results in quality of a product.
MAPSA, with a crew of about hundred skilled employees is ready to assist and engage in any project that fits the company's scope of activities.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.