Objective of the position
The position owner is responsible for effective training delivery to the users of the dermatology machinery in related clinics, reporting to the product manager position.
1. Plan to have the scheduled training for the related clinics and deliver the effective training to all users of the dermatology machinery based on the training structure and procedures
2. Prepare all the training tools and act accordingly
3. Take Exam and evaluate the operators after the training
4. Update with the clinic marketing status, such as kind of different machinery they have
5. Knowledge of the competitors’ activities in clinics and report to superior on time
6. Build the effective relationship with the all clinic’s responsible and other employees in clinic.
7. Develop current product knowledge and demonstrate this knowledge to clients, in order to persuade them that a product meets their needs in terms of quality and function
8. Hold the workshop and seminar as well as focused group meetings with clients in order to highlight the uniqueness of products over competitors
9. Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge by participating in training courses and self-study
10. Share the creative approach and suggestions to the team and supervisor in order to reinforce the team.
University degree in Electronic, Biomedical Engineering, Nursing & other related field Marketing and Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related sales and marketing experience / medical industry are desired.
- English Language proficiency
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint in particular)
- Ability to travel within country and/or abroad
- Minimum age 25 max 35
Skills, Knowledge & abilities:
- Result & goal oriented
- High personal motivation and a sense of urgency
- Strong team work ability
- Strong communication Skill
- Negotiation skill
- Flexible to changes and work under pressure
Demonstrate marketing skills including product presentations, delivery the training and accountable to all technical questions
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively work with many diverse customers and internal business partners
- Positive attitude
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Amico Yasna Pars
Amicogroup is a leading distributor of medical equipment and supplies in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. Amico Yasna Pars is the only member of the Amicogroup in Iran. Amico Yasna Pars supplies wide range of top leading brands of medical devices on sole basis through Iran which serve specialties like as Ophthalmology , Dermatology , optical Orthopedic, Trauma ,Spine and ..
Out of such suppliers, big names like as Abbott Medical Optics, Alcon, and Cynosure are the glory ones
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.