● Participates in formulating and administering policies and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and meet business and profitability growth objectives.
● Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecasts data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
● Confers with the team to review target achievements.
● Develops, reviews, updates, and implements business strategic planning, including operations, financial performance, marketing, and product enhancement.
● Overseas operations to ensure minimum cost and to meet demand growth.
● Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
● Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation and financial reporting.
● Engages with media and press to create publicity for TAPSI's brand.
● Establishes and manages relationships with government and regulatory organizations .
● Guides marketing team to develop user growth strategies.
● Initiates creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns.
● Represents TAPSI at local events and with local PR.
● Communicates product/process needs to headquarter.
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree required.
● 4 to 6 years of relevant experience.
● Data-driven mindset and sound business judgment.
● Very hands-on and proven executive track record.
● People management and leadership.
● Strong creative and critical thinking capability.
● The role has some missions in Tehran.