List of responsibilities:
- Manage the general accounting functions (financial and Industrial accounting) including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable,
general ledger, and taxes
- Preparing and calculating the cost of goods
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Supervise and manage general ledger accounting functions
- Execute accurate, transparent, consistent, and timely Financial Accounting records and reporting submissions, in full compliance with corporate and legal standards.
- Predominant in tax and insurance laws
- Preparing consolidated financial statements
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual
corporate financial controls audit
- Execute in-scope processes on time and with the highest level of quality. This includes Intercompany Accounting activates, Fixed Assets accounting, General ledger activities, Period-End-Close activities, Internal & Reporting activities..
Reporting to: Accounting Manager.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday / 8:00am - 16:30pm.
Travel requirements: limited.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Rewards performance evaluation each season /Convenience packages/ Supplementary insurance/ lunch ... .
University Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance..
Nature and length of previous experience: 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
Specialist knowledge: Analytical skills and Excellent skills in Excel, Experience with other financial systems, Strong knowledge in preparing and calculating the cost of goods .
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Teamwork skills, adaptability, Flexibility and openness, leadership skills.