We are looking for a talented enterprise .Net development platform familiar who is acquaintance with Online Charging Systems (OCS) concepts also to join our IT department for TD-LTE project. Of web based enterprise applications and do managing services which are delivered from one of the most famous Telecommunication BSS/OSS Vendor all around the world, those are used in a large community of clients and customers.
You are required to join a highly motivated team to manage and develop an array
- To be directly in charge of the KPI and SLA of charging systems product/ service line, escalation of the network and service related critical alarms and problems.
- To act as the second line support with necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from the front office.
- To provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades.
- To escalate the trouble ticket to the third Line in any cases of necessity & criticality.
- To configure the needed resources for Service Provisioning and implemented APIs for enhancement.
- To support specifying performance measurement parameters, such as type of data and collection frequency.
- To conduct precise network resources utilization & traffic monitoring for data and traffic flow incoming and outgoing in servers which she/he is service owner
- University Qualifications: BS. Or MS. in IT, Computer Software Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunication.
- Previous Experience: At least two years of professional experience in maintenance/ operation part of Value Added Services.
- Special Skills/ Knowledge: Being well versed in .Net Development, UNIX, LINUX, SQL, SYSBASE and Oracle concepts & principles.
- Competencies: High tolerance and ability to work under pressure, good team work spirit, effective time management, able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Good experience in analysis and design methodologies.
- Strong problem solving abilities and research skills.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Strong .NET Framework and C# skills.
- Expert in popular frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with enterprise business application development and delivery.
Do you want to work in the East of Tehran?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mobin Net Telecom Co. is the largest nationwide wireless broadband (4G-WiMAX) operator in Iran with around 750,000 subscribers across 125 cities of the 31 Provinces. Mobin Net provides a wide range of services including dedicated broadband Internet access, VoIP, and VPN for both home and business users. Different services are provided for large Enterprises and organizations in the country relying on Mobin Net’s nationwide Network. With high security, reliability and availability of the network, Mobin Net has a dominant market share with over 63% of the emerging WiMAX in Iran. Recently, Mobin Net has upgraded its nationwide network technology to TD-LTE in accordance with global trends on 3GPP LTE standards.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.