She or He will assist the CEO in planning, organizing, and executing of all daily activities.
*Organizing and managing CEO’s daily, weekly and monthly schedule Following up all tasks determined by CEO and presenting results report.
*Scheduling appointments and meetings, in accordance with CEO's schedule
*Answer phone and, providing prioritized call list to CEO, give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
* Welcoming visitors and clients
* Handling correspondence, and reporting to CEO - Coordinating conferences and meetings
* Communicating with individuals and departments, meeting arrangements when needed
* Respecting confidentiality of documents and all information
* Making travel arrangements
-*Attending before CEO in the office and leaving after him
* Organizing publications distribution for relevant staff
*Bookkeeping CEO's petty cash
*University Qualification: Bachelor degree
* Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office package
* Very good command of written and spoken English
* Well organized and having good time management skills
* Teamwork minded
* Excellent typing skills in both Farsi and English
* Time management and multitasking skills
* A good listener and active in work environment
* Positive attitude toward clients and suppliers
* Gender Preference: Male or Female
* Current Residence: Tehran
Can you speak English fluently?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Nasim Salamat Pasargad
A leading company activated in Investing (construction, completion, equipment, operation and management) in hospitals, health cares including hospitals in operation, hospitals under construction, and newly constructed hospitals (replaced) in form of management contracts, transferred or partnerships
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching