- Cartography experts in oil and gas industry prepare maps, charts, and drawings from the well site.
- They also research, study, and prepare maps and other spatial data in digital or graphic form for legal, social, political, educational, and design reasons and are concerned with all aspects of map-making (scientific, technological, and artistic).
- Cartographers are responsible for checking the accuracy of maps and liaising with information providers, clients, and external contacts.
- 8+ years experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Full knowledge of different modules in AutoCAD software.
- Knowledge of PDMS software
- Knowledge of Cartography in Civil, Piping, and familiarity with Process maps.
- Good English working knowledge (speaking, reading, writing)