- Process, clean, normalize and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Analyze the data sets and be able to understand what the data means and the best methods for visually representing the data
- Generate, communicate, and explain the data and reports
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information from third parties that is relevant to our mission
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Help the client make better decisions with data analytics
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- At least one year of work experience
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Engineering, management or related fields
- Excellent communication
- Professional in reporting
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Parsian Part Pasargad
Founded in 2007, we are recycling companies which originated from Iran for treating Used Lead Acid Batteries and producing Lead & Lead Alloys and have grown to a strong international presence. In addition to Iran, it has operations in Asia, Middle East and Europe.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.