- Providing oversight for a program’s planning, evaluation, knowledge management and monitoring.
- Identifying performance indicators, develops quality assurance strategies, trains program employees, maintains contact with program partners and ensures all program aspects comply with institutional requirements.
- Objective of the role: to monitor and evaluate job environment.
- Reporting to: business manager.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 month.
- Working hours: full time.
- University Qualifications: at least master in business.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years’ experience.
- Specialist knowledge: having an advanced degree in public policy, business administration or development related studies, and strong facilitation and training skills.