We are an International company active in Logistics and Shipping Tabriz
Posted a month ago
• Be responsible for direct sales
• Setting direction for the implementation of sales business plans.
• Negotiate and finalize orders with clients
• To lead operations of goods transportation with increasing efficiency and standardization through work processes, people and system
• Follow up financial settlements with clients
• Manage, motivate, develop and train employees on Sales and Operational topics.
• Identify cost saving opportunities and develop operational plans for implementation.
• Resolve any service provision issues that may arise in consultation with the head office.
• Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with transportation service providers.
• Carry out visits to lines, customers and service providers where necessary.
• Review routes for operational viability and cost effectiveness.
• Monitor costs including freight costs and currency exchange rates.
• Effective collaboration with sales units, customer experience and other units to ensure timely and accurate delivery of customer goods and to measure their satisfaction.
• Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs
• Liaising with third parties to move goods (by road, rail, air or sea) in accordance with customer requirements
• Arranging insurance when necessary and assisting the client in the event of a claim
• Acting as consultant in customs matters
- Experience working in Transportation or Commercial Industry
- Knowledge in sales analysis
- To be familiar and in touch with local importers and exporters
- Experienced in Commercial and Sales
- High Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of all transportation modes including Sea, Air, Road and Rail.
- To have broad experience in Freight Forwarding
- Good Knowledge in incoterms
- High ability to persuade customers
- Fluent in English