• Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
• In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
• Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
• Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Collaborate with teams to integrate systems into the analytics platform
• Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
• Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
• Maintain and support data analytics platforms
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Monitored and verified data accuracy within the ERP system and sales forecast tools.
• Industry experience is preferred
• University Qualifications: Master.
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years.
• Specialist knowledge: Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: solving aptitude, Forward-Thinking, Team player, Keen attention to detail.