We are looking for experienced Back-End Developer to join to our development team with the following responsibilities:
• Take responsibility for code reviews and code standards
• Improve the tools and processes used by the team generally
• Design, implement, and maintain the infrastructure
• Have general server/application security and administrative knowledge
• Lead development of monitoring and testing tools
• You have successfully completed your Bachelor and/or Master degree in a relevant field of study, such as information technology
• 2 years of experience as a back-end developer
• Mastering PHP
• Comfortable with version control systems, namely Git
• Good knowledge of PHP design patterns and standards is preferred
• Familiar with MySQL, MongoDB Database
• Familiar with Restful, SOA
• Strong team and communication skills
• Comfortable with English, especially in the speaking, reading and writing skills
• Familiar with Laravel 5.x framework
• Familiar with Design Patterns
• Familiar with at least on ODM or ORM such as Elequent
• Familiar with PHP7 new features
• Familiar with OOP
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dade Pardazan Keemya Narm Afzar
Dade Pardazan Keemya is a developing & supporting software company in IRAN which has been established in spring of 2016, with aim of exporting information technology services to abroad.
Now we are working as a developing and supporting company for MatSys Co. which is located in UK. Our main focus includes open source programming such as: PHP/ Node JS/ Angular/ MongoDB/ MySQL.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.