- Design of automated manufacturing processes.
- Collaboration with small teams on in-house development of novel and complex manufacturing equipment.
- Specification development for manufacturing equipment.
- Close collaboration with external equipment suppliers on equipment design.
-Management of external equipment suppliers from equipment development through buy off.
- Validation and characterization of new equipment and fixtures for introduction to the production floor.
- Specification of hand tools for manual assembly tasks.
- Design of production workstations for high productivity and efficiency.
- Performance of process analysis and capacity modeling.
- Deployment of statistical control for key processes.
- Gender: Male
- Relative proficiency in English
- Good experience in industrial units
- Work experience in engineering units
- Fluent in specialized software
- Familiarity with problem solving techniques
- Production process expert
- Maximum Age: 38 years old
- Level of Education : Bachelor's degree and MA
- Work experience (Minimum): 5 years
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Parsian Part Pasargad
Founded in 2007, we are recycling companies which originated from Iran for treating Used Lead Acid Batteries and producing Lead & Lead Alloys and have grown to a strong international presence. In addition to Iran, it has operations in Asia, Middle East and Europe.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.