Sigma ITID (Information Technology Infrastructure Development) Tehran
Posted 2 months ago
At Sigma Co., for the position of professional programmer, we need staffs who have at least 5 years of relevant job Deep knowledges. Sigma's professional programmer performs tasks such as producing new monthly features, improving current capabilities, and fixing bugs in the Sigma portal.
In addition, while doing the research, conducting the necessary investigations, testing and documentation, attempting to retrieve and refactor the written codes to improve the quality. Furthermore, participating in the “code reviewing sessions” in order to consider the written codes and provide documentation.
• Deep knowledge in C # programming and its new features up to C # 7.0.
• Deep knowledge in ASP.NET Web Form
• Deep knowledge in MS SQL Server T-SQL Programming
• Familiar with Design Pattern
• Familiar with data modeling and database concepts
• Software code optimization and error handling
• Ability to read and write specialized documents and texts related to the job
• Creative mind in software analysis, design and production
• Ability to solve problems and provide solutions
• Teamwork ability
• Ability to use English fluently in the specialized related texts
• Hard-working, disciplined, responsible with a fulfilling spirit