Scope of the job
Responsible to lead IT business automation projects and services to support different functions in ABC. He/ She works with IT manager as well as with the different departments and Business process owners in achieving business automation and reporting. He/ She is responsible to initiate and discuss operations productiveness and efficiency through automation and implementation of value-added systems providing benefits to the business. Focusing on all application users’ satisfaction is the main objectives of the IT applications manager. This person is a key contact point with third party vendors as well as business departments.
- Assesses business process requirements
- Troubleshoots problems with the software
- Develop and implement project plans for ERP functional support tasks
- Creates processed and protocols for software
- Leading the ERP implementation project and define governance over the project and business needs.
- Provide oversight and management to the IT Application team to deliver IT services
- Assesses user needs to provide support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities in order to take advantage of available tools
- Acts as a focal point for communicating related system problems within the department and collaborates with other teams and vendors on changes, fixes, and updates
- Assist in developing procedures to ensure integrity of ERP system and databases
- Manages the release process for applications which includes effective department wide and end user communication
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of master data in a newly implemented ERP and sales platform.
- Lead the effort for defining and communicating master data standards and governance policy in coordination with business managers and business partners.
- Successfully collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure project(s) success to meet short- and long-term objectives.
- Use proven methodologies for analyzing and presenting data.
- Understand and be fully integrated into the daily business activities and operations to manage and maintain the Product, Vendor and Customer Master through process development and enhancements, project management, communications, and data stewardship support.
- Continually evolve the best practices to meet current and future master data management needs.
- Manages testing scripts and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Negotiates resolution of conflicting requirements across the agencies and/or departments
- Sets and measures performance objectives and provides regular one-on-one feedback to all members of the team
- Hires and evaluates the performance of direct reports, and provides ongoing coaching and staff development.
- Manages delivery and SLAs by guiding incident resolution, problem management, maintenance, and enhancement tickets raised by the end users for assigned applications
- Develops relevant metrics, measures and publishes the performance of the services provided and enables continuous improvement activities in collaboration with peer groups
- Works closely with IT manager in identifying, evaluating, selecting, and implementing specific information technologies that support the business plans and IT strategies
- Ensure department adheres to policies and procedures that are compliant with industry and regulatory policies
- Maintains a strong understanding of technology and its application to achieve business objectives
- Participate in the preparation of long-term applications plans and assure that they are aligned with business objectives and goals.
- Build the yearly applications and business solutions project plans with alignment of IT Manager.
- Ensure application monitoring and controls, problems, incidents management, and service management to meet business requirements and expectations
- Establish baseline skills and training requirements for the different team members
- Drive improvement in application performance and partner closely with the infrastructure and helpdesk teams to solve various problems
- Team management with clear setting of objectives and evaluation criteria.
- Following up on problems and issues.
- Effective communication with top managers and executives.
- Look after internal customer satisfaction.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related technical or business administration field
- 2-4 years’ experience with different applications and ERP implementations
- Strong Project Management experience; use of formal structured methods
- Management skills: People, resources, projects
- Supplier management expertise: Service specification, Managing Supplier relationships, SLA development and management
- Understanding of the business processes and systems
- Analytical, creative, and business focused problem solver
- Proven ability to work under pressure and challenging conditions
- Ability to communicate in both Farsi and English (verbal and written communication)
- Strong process skills combined with demonstrated ability to drive process execution
Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Structured and organized way of thinking.
- Stress management.
- Effective communications.
- Business mindset
- Customer Focus
- Strong emphasis on details and follow-up
- Commitments to deadlines is mandatory
- Team working
- Ability to work under stress.
- Serve IT customers with care