- Offering information and advice to the applicants
- Recruiting and communicating with the potential students
- Providing clerical and secretarial assistance to the education office
- Making arrangements for courses in coordination with the department supervisor
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in educational settings or in administrative or secretarial jobs
- Friendly, energetic and having excellent communication skills with the applicants
- Strong MS office skills (mainly Word & Excel)
- Fair English language commands
- Gender preference: female
- Ideal age range: 25-35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Modat Higher Education Institute
MODAT Higher Education Institute, founded in 2011 and affiliated with the Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, is an accredited brand in training Iranian and Persian-speaking psychologists.
In addition to the psychology department, MODAT merged FARHIKHTEGAN Language Institute (Affiliated with the University of Tehran) as its English department in 2017, focusing on offering preparatory courses mainly for graduate students intending to take local or international English proficiency tests.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.