Overall role & responsibility
-Provide general administrative as well as sales and marketing support to the team in Iran. Includes responsible for planning, monitoring and coordinating financial and sales information and support activities.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support the sales team on specific customer projects including planning execution and follow up (e.g. coordination of innovation days with customers, sending of samples etc.)
- Coordinate marketing materials and resources for trade show events
- Provide regular and ad hoc sales reports for dairy, color & finance teams. May also include special requests for sales summary or history data including customer delivery performance, phage analysis results, project activities etc.
- Support branch manager/senior sales managers in creating customized reports from our business intelligence data
- Support branch manager in preparing monthly financial reports and petty cash management
- Collaborate with Logistics and Distribution partner (PPS) to regularly collect and distribute key info for collaboration (prices; payment terms, stock levels etc.)
- Coordinate and plan in collaboration with BM/CM internal meetings as well as sales meetings
- Handle day-to-day inquiries from sales and branch manager
- Help coordinate sales forecast/estimates to help ensure high level of accuracy
- Responsible for travel arrangements for visitors and sales teams (flight tickets, hotel, VISA, taxis etc.)
- Ensure that the office is always functioning (working utilities, adequate office supplies etc.)
- Responsible for managing office services providers (travel, cleaning, lunch, office supplies etc.)
- Answer General Chr. Hansen Iran office phone
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a well-established global company with a strong presence and bright future in a strategic market
- Be part of building and defining an Iranian company from early stages with the security of having a global and established company supporting you
- Opportunity for career and personal development and training
- Be part of a company with strong employee engagement and motivation as proven through regular employee satisfaction survey
-Traveling up to 15 days per year may be required for this position
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Ability to read, write and speak English as well as Farsi
- Must be a self-starter that can prioritize their workday and function with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from managers, customers and other employees in a professional manner
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments with management approval
- Possess a working knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
- Personal skills: Structured, high energetic with can do attitude, team player
Do you have at least 3 years of work experience?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Chr. Hansen is an international leader that develops and sells natural ingredient solutions for the food, pharmaceutical, nutritional and agricultural industries. Chr. Hansen vision is to improve food and health. Nothing less, nothing more. From our long-lasting presence and commitment to the food industry we know the importance of meeting consumer demands for healthy, safe, exciting, and convenient products and assisting our customers, meeting their needs for innovative, flexible, and cost-effective solutions.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.