We are looking for an experienced accounting Manager who should examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards in factory and company with challenging and motivated environment.
A summary of responsibilities includes but not limited to the followings:
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
• Produce monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts, and provide insightful commentary to the Board of Directors.
• Manage and report the cash flow in an agile way by tracking transactions and. regularly reviewing internal reports.
• Oversee payroll process, credit policies, credit control and annual audits.
• Update and implement financial policies and procedures.
• Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
• At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related majors from recognized and reputable universities
Special Skills/ Knowledge:
• Knowledge of contracts, laws and regulations (such as VAT, Tax and SSO)
• Capability to use relevant Software’s in particular Office.
• MS Office, accounting software
• At least 5 year experience in accounting with minimum two years’ experience as a manager
• Eager to achieve challenging targets
• Highly developed interpersonal Skills
• Effective negotiation skills
• Multi task capability
• Leadership capability
• Capability to communicate well
• Interested in delegation and team working.
• Problem solving capability