A telecommunications account manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding targets for sales of telecom products.
Typical duties for a telecommunications account manager include lead generation; calling prospects and fixing an appointment;
Visiting customer's place; understanding the requirements of the customers and suggesting a product or service; convincing the customer on buying the product;
Keeping updated on the advancements or updates in the telecommunications industry; educating the customer on the use of a telecom product; coordinating with other departments; and attending meetings or training sessions on both product knowledge and sales. A telecommunications account manager typically reports to the regional telecommunications account manager.
A telecommunications account manager should have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field. An MBA is advantageous. Prior experience gained from a telecom environment is essential. Excellent communication skills are essential for a telecommunications account manager position.
• Assist in developing the marketing strategy and programs.
• Check and control revenue stream and report daily to management office.
• Grow awareness, familiarity and demand for Chronicle.
• Work closely with Sales and Partner teams to drive business growth opportunities in enterprise accounts.
• Cooperating with the marketing team in order to achieve marketing goals and KPIs.
• In responsible with Documentation and maintenance the archive.
• Test and debugging Company’s Applications and services.
• Developing and evaluating financial aspects of product development, return on investment and profit loss of projects, pricing strategies and customer’s satisfaction.
• Researching and analyzing market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
• To arrange, lead and handle meetings.
• Educating partners and giving them appropriate consult.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in relevant field Telecom experience.
• At least 1 Years of experience in Value Added Services.
• Have working experience dealing with IT field jobs and VAS.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of recent IT and Telecom market.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet rigid deadlines.
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels.
• Be extremely comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable working in a group setting.
• Flexibility and agility, able to work in an agile projects.
• Team building skills
• Have excellent time-management skills
• Have exceptional problem-solving skills
• Creative and strategic thinking
• Experience working as an account manager.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
We are a startup company which was founded in 2013 to provide mobile services. HillaVas has been experienced the highest growth rate M-VAS market of Iran during the past five years, thanks to our team of competent and motivated young professionals and the support we received from our well-reputed shareholders. HillaVas now has reached a dominant position in mobile entertainment services, sports fan clubs, and enterprise content.
HillaVas is expanding rapidly to achieve its aggressive business goals through providing ever-improving products and services to our precious customers and business partners. And in this demanding road, we invite passionate team players and savvy professional contributors to join us.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.