Come and join a great team of developers, engineers, and data scientists). You’ll be a part of a fast-growing team helping businesses unlock the power of data, help and influence our customers, and accelerate the development of data-driven solutions.
We’ve built a great team of fun, respectful, talented folks who do great work.
● Lead the discovery process to identify business requirements and expected outcomes.
● Subject matter expert in structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, ability to work with leadership to identify opportunities that leverage our data.
● Make strategic recommendations on data collection, integration, and retention.
● Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build models.
● Develop innovative and effective approaches to solving analytic problems.
● Communicate results and methodologies used to the leadership team in easy-to-understand terms.
● Apply advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain and improve developed systems.
● Identify and create the appropriate algorithms to discover patterns and support predictive analysis.
● Ensure expected outcomes are understood and analysis strengthens use cases.
● Work closely with data engineers and developers to enhance data quality.
● Provide ongoing tracking and monitoring of the performance of decision systems and statistical models, recommending improvements to methods and algorithms.
● Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, or related fields; Master's degree is preferred.
● More than three years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
● Solid knowledge of statistical techniques.
● Ability to create solutions loosely defined by business problems by leveraging pattern detection over large datasets.
● Strong SQL and Python Scripting skills, NLP, and Image Processing.
● Experience using machine learning algorithms.
● High proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.