- Planning and Production Control
- Material planning
- Warehouse management
- Recognize and resolve warehouse and quality issues through Corrective Action Plans.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs or replacements.
- Job Location: Irag-Baghdad
- Number of Staff to be recruited in this position: 1
- Job Duration: Permanent Position
- Desired start date: ASAP
• University Qualifications:
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering OR related field from a reputable university.
• Nature and length of previous experience:
Minimum 10 years of experience (At least 5 years of experience in Management in large organizations)
Work experience in Iraq is necessary
- Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Having teamwork and leadership skills
- Advanced computer skills
- To be flexible in work.
- Having good social behavior and excellent communication.
- Language Fluency: Fluent in Farsi , Arabic and English
- Ability to live in Iraq
- Ideal Age: 35 -48