** This is a RELOCATION position!**
We are looking for a Process Control Specialist - Carbon to support our technical team. This role will ensure the Fixed Plant Control Systems and Processes are maintained and continually developed to improve the operation and reliability of the processing facilities in a safe, environmentally sensitive, and cost-effective way.
We are an open, connected international team of technical specialists using some of the most exciting data and tools on the planet. We are the world leader in automation and smart mining. We have technical development programs that are industry-leading and recognize the unique nature of your role. These provide opportunities to grow your career through a dedicated technical path while being rewarded for your unique skills.
Reporting to superintendent process carbon – technical, you will be:
● Implementing technical solutions, monitoring, and maintaining compliance for the Carbon technical team.
● Providing advice and decision-making support to ensure effective strategic and operational outcomes.
● Preparing and maintaining management plans and processes to ensure activities are conducted in accordance with requirements.
● Providing support to a professional engineering team.
● Advising and responding to plant and process variation.
● Working closely with technical and operations stakeholders both on-site and within the wider business.
● Taking a proactive approach to safety and where necessary participating in accident/incident investigations, hazard studies, and safety issues.
What we offer:
● A safety-focused and inclusive working environment.
● A competitive salary package with annual cash incentive awards (STIP).
● Access to top-tier family-friendly health and medical programs.
● Excellent retirement plan.
● A comprehensive leave policy that covers all moments that matter in life (vacation/annual, paid parental leave, short-term sick leave, paid holidays).
● Ongoing individual well-being support for you and your family for personal and professional matters.
What you will bring:
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
● Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
● Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to provide innovative solutions.
● Advanced proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office.
● A visual leadership style of guiding, mentoring, developing, and empowering team members.
● An unwavering commitment to improving and maintaining health and safety standards.
● Demonstrate extensive experience in aluminum smelting Carbon anode processes.
● A proven track record of engaging a wide range of people in a site environment to deliver an outcome.