● Confer with potential customers regarding product categories, and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
● Maintain customer relations and participation in the organization's sales activities.
● Assess new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements.
● Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of exports.
● Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
● Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, (International) Business, Management, or other related fields.
● At least 5 years of practical experience in a similar position.
● Fluent in Russian.
● Good command of English.
● Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies.
● Well-developed communicational skills and customer orientation.
● Knowledge of budget management and international trade.