***Urgent hire - start date ASAP***
We are a forward-thinking and growing UK based software company and we are looking for new developers to join our team who match our core values of being innovative, tackling every challenge with a positive approach and always looking at how we can improve everything we do. We are proud of the clients we have helped over the years such as Easyjet, Houses of Parliament and Council of Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a diverse range of interesting projects and using the latest technologies.
As a Senior PHP Developer you will be a full-time member of our technology development team which is in charge of expanding our products and tools. You will be working from home on the tasks assigned to you in daily online communication with our UK team.
- A wide range of technical responsibilities, including
- Object oriented design and programming
- UI and back-end development
- Build custom extensions on WordPress
- Microservice development
- AWS cloud services (development as well as integration)
- Database programming
- Systems integration
- Technical problem solving
- Research and development using emerging technologies
If you meet all of our criteria, based on your experience and technical fluency, We'll offer you a higher salary than the average offered in the remote job market.
To qualify for this job, you need to have:
- Strong English communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work from home
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of application design and debugging
- Min 2 years of full-lifecycle software engineering experience
- Experience building custom extensions on WordPress
- Very good hands-on experience with jQuery, CSS and APIs
- Good knowledge of Symfony, Mario DB, Doctrine ORM, Twig
- Full lifecycle experience of delivering several software projects.