The Analyst analyzes the results of these monitoring solutions, asses and correlate the output using automated systems. This position will conduct the triage, event correlation, classification and analysis of these events such that incidents are investigated and logged or followed-up using the existing information risk incident management processes.
The Analyst will follow-up with higher level IT Security Analysts or his/her immediate supervisor to seek further information necessary for proper analysis and quick turnaround on Incidents.
The analyst will provide pro-active feedback which will enable improvement of the current monitoring rules, based on information and knowledge/experience from Schlumberger and Industry best practices.
● Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships team members.
● Triage most of security issues, and review security events
● Work in night shift.
● Detect and response to cyber security attacks.
● Prepare operational documentation.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer or IT.
● Basic networking skills.
● Familiar with Linux or Unix.
● Familiar with simple attack methodologies.
● General understanding of malware.
● Must have a passion for technology.
● Ability to reporting and documentation.
● Look for opportunities to share knowledge.
● Must be genuinely curious.
● Should be good at deductive reasoning and critical thinking.
● Be creative.
● Have a general quest to learn and gain knowledge.
● Consultative skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
● Focused and results oriented.