● Configure firewalls, routing and switching to optimum network efficiency and security.
● Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring network assets.
● Designing and implementing new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
● Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving network system problems.
● Working within established configuration and changing management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
● Updating and upgrading network equipment including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
● Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups
● Creating accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network.
● Experienced in most of Cisco ISR Routers and Catalyst and Nexus Switches Platforms and NX-OS.
● Experienced in Routing Protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS.
● Experienced in Switching & Data Center Protocols: VPC, VDC, FCoE, VXLAN, and LISP.
● Experienced in FHRP Protocols HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
● Experienced in Network Security - L2/L3 Security - NGFW: Cisco Firepower and Fortigate.
● Experienced in Defense in Depth.
● Experienced in Monitoring, Netflow and Log Analyzing Solutions.
● Deep knowledge of network security concepts and technologies. (Core Banking Security Solutions).
● Preparing HLD, LLD, and documentation of the maintained networks.
● Experienced on Linux Distributions.
● Participating in the daily planning, tracking, scheduling, and executing of project tasks and general network operations activities.
● Flexibility, Accountability and Self-discipline.
● Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
● Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
● Complex Problem Solving.