● Provide promotional material based on scientific data and an acquaintance to digital marketing knowledge.
● Develop contacts with Sales Department and professional end users.
● Conduct and run strategies to introduce and educate products to Veterinarians and consumers.
● Plan and develop partners up agreements with the key opinion leaders/influencers on the right activity based on company portfolio strategies in order to generate advocacy
● Provide quality veterinary and scientific education and training to sales team, clinics and farms.
● Help in developing and maintaining veterinary-marketing strategy
● Keep up dated on latest scientific developments
● Demonstrate strategic approach to implementation of scientific communication programs on disease areas and treatments.
● Develop and present scientific presentation materials.
● Scientifically investigate the complaints of the company's main clients (Veterinarians and pharmacists) by contacting them and reporting to company.
● Collaborate with the Clinical Trial department in the design and implementation of clinical studies and the preparation of scientific articles related to the company's products and clients.
● University qualifications: Veterinarian (DVM) or PhD in poultry.
● Minimum 3 years working experience related in Veterinary company.
● Good understating of veterinary medicine, vaccine and feed additives market and strategies.
● Proficiency in English.
● Fully conversant with MS Office applications.