● Manage contractors and executive forces of the construction site, including holding joint meetings and effective communication.
● Implement construction activities according to the plan and schedule.
● Supervise good work performance and quality control structures.
● Manage logistics and machinery in the project.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Architecture.
● At least ten years of work experience.
● Mastery of construction items, construction materials, and new construction methods.
● Getting to know the efficiency and planning of construction machinery.
● Ability to work in an interactive environment and coordinate with project elements (engineering, procurement, and execution).
● Proficient in managing project meetings and preparing meeting minutes.
● Proficient in preparing and reviewing status reports and minutes of work councils.
● Familiar with the principles of quality control, safety, health, and environment.
● Proficient in Excel, Word, AutoCAD, and PowerPoint.
● Ability to manage and control work based on expected criteria.