As a PHP back-end Team Lead, you will be able to develop new modules and also make changes to ongoing modules. You will be the team leader to work collaboratively within the technical team, department, and business units to execute and validate your task as per the requirements.
● Lead a team of direct-report employees within the development departments.
● Risk forecasting and management technical side.
● Provide solutions to improve the situation.
● Develop software using high security best practices.
● Provide business proposals related to technical implementation for reuse of the system and implemented items.
● Support technical team members.
● Assist with workflow implementation and efficiencies to maximize capacity, delivery, and timelines.
● Mentor junior team members to encourage learning and personal development.
● Experience with custom development within Laravel and/or Symfony.
● Fast learner with new technologies and the ability to rapidly implement them.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to work independently and pro-actively under minimal supervision.
● Understanding database design, enterprise-level application development and object-oriented design principles, UI/UX V design, and CXZ.
● Experience with working on a team, collaborating with other developers, and contributing to projects using GIT.
● A track record that shows a high aptitude for learning.
● Understanding responsive web design patterns.
Nice to have:
● DevOps experience such as creating a configuration, building, and testing scripts for continuous integration environments.