Technical Sales Expert (Pharma Raw Material)
Yas Sepid Vash Tehran
- Executing sales strategies and plans.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports.
- Performing research and identify new potential customers and channels for the business.
- Following up with the customers’ needs and demands as well as after-sales services.
- Generating new product/service development ideas based on the voice of customers' feedback.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry, preferably in Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant industry.
- Specific knowledge of pharmaceutical raw materials, supplements, and flavors.
- Microsoft Office skills; ability to prepare a report in Excel and presentation in PowerPoint.
- Good public relations and teamwork.
- English knowledge; At least an intermediate level in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Acquaintance with pharmaceutical companies and related industries in the Iran market.
- Ideal age range: 22 to 35 years old.
To see more jobs that fit your career