● Customer support.
● Training and setting up software systems.
● Documenting and reporting.
● Working days: Saturday to Wednesday.
● Working hours: 08:00 to 17:00.
● Benefits: supplementary insurance, lunch allowance, travel allowance, loan, etc.
● Familiarity with accounting and capital market principles.
● Familiar with software skills.
● Proficient in Word and Excel.
● High public relations skills.
● Persistent, responsible, precise and orderly person.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
● Age range: 24 to 35 years old.
● At least two years of work experience.