We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team and oversee the quality of all products and services that our organization produces. Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include developing quality standards, conducting tests, and identifying issues in the production of our products or services. Ultimately, you will work with a team to ensure our final products meet our organization’s standards across the board.
● Design and execute systems to check for issues.
● Document test cases.
● Perform and document risk analysis.
● Record test progress and results.
● Code automated tests.
● Create test plans.
● Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
● Discover bugs within the software.
● Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
● Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
● Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
● Perform manual and automated testing.
● Research and analyze product features being tested.
● Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
● Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
● Flexible working hours.
● A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
● Supplementary health insurance.
● Various on-site entertainments.
● Competitive salary package.
● 1 to 2 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI testing, automated testing, test-driven development strategies, etc.
● 1 to 2 years of experience with coding.
● 1 to 2 years of experience with software QA tools and processes.
● A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Team player.
● Good time-management skills.
● Great interpersonal and communication skills.