● Perform incident triage to include determining accuracy, scope, urgency, and impact.
● Track and report on-going cyber security incidents to the primary incident handler.
● Ability to work in circular shifts as 7*24.
● Fluent in English.
● Ability to prioritize and multitask.
● Self-Study capability and morality.
● Enough experience in teamwork.
● Be available as soon as possible.
● At least 2 years of experience in cyber security or network security.
● Familiar with the anatomy of attacks on different layers of standard TCP/IP model.
● Familiar with Log structure.
● Fluent in TCP/IP concepts (Minimum: Network + level).
● Mastering basic security concepts to a minimum level of Security + and CEH.
● Familiar with SIEM and Log Analyzer technologies.
● Familiarity with enterprise network topology and architecture is bonus.
● Strongly skilled in documentation.