● Prepare quality management documents e.g. plans, procedures, flowcharts, etc. perform technical audit and report.
● Coordinate quality management issues with team members.
● Document findings of the study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
● Prepare company-level process maps in collaboration with company management.
● Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
● Plan and oversee the analysis and design and development of systems, methods, guidelines, and regulations.
● Plan and conduct integrated management audits and reports.
● Identifying the key performance criteria, monitoring, and reporting performance.
● Ensure that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines, and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
● Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, and test automation.
● Build and maintain quality standards as well as enforce technical and testing standards.
● Periodic audit of projects and identify areas for improvement Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis, and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
● Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
● Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
● Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
● Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
● Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
● Prepare manuals and train workers in the use of new forms, reports, procedures, or equipment, according to organizational policy.
● Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, identifying problems and improvements.
● Develop and implement a records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with the program.
● At least 12 years of experience in offshore or onshore, at least one E&P Project.
● Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Management.
● Proficient in ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 Lead Auditor, PMP.
● Advanced in Primavera P6, and Microsoft Project Software.
● Advanced in ERP Software.
● Fluent (technical writing and verbal communication) in English.