● At least 3 years of experience as a UI/UX designer or product designer.
● Experience in collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams.
● Experience in implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
● A portfolio, highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
● Proficient with industry-standard design tools (e.g., Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XD, or Figma).
● Advanced skills in problem-solving and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as desktop, mobile, Android, and iOS.
● Familiarity with style guides, design thinking, typography, color theory, content strategy, information architecture, interaction design, and UI specifications.
● Self-motivated, and able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
● Strong communication skills, and the ability to build good working relationships.