The vacancy is for the southwest region of Iran.
● Create demand on the market - personal contact with regional advisors (dealers, retailers, authorities, independents) and key farmers.
● Manage CRM – update database information about advisors (dealers, retailers, authorities, independents) and key farmers.
● Steering sales - at the end-user level (farms and retailers).
● Provide risk and opportunities information from the region.
● MAS implementation in the region (focus on defined customers with interlink to other functions).
● Ensure know-how transfer and information exchange with sales, technical, and marketing teams.
● Represent BASF in the region (technical training, technical presentation on customer events, complaint management), organizing technical or demo trials.
● Monitor market (collect data relevant to agro-business, update about advisors, competitors, and other relevant stakeholders in a compliance framework).