● Develop sales strategies based on the company's macro strategies.
● Attend budget meetings.
● Achieve sales goals.
● Grade customers and define customer service packages.
● Participate in monthly sales targeting and other key performance indicators for sub-group branches in interaction with the marketing unit.
● Evaluate and analyze branch performance in performance indicators and plan and follow-up in order to compensate for deviations and continuous improvement.
● Identify key customers in order to maintain effective communication and ensure maximum use of their sales capacity.
● Receive sales progress reports from the planning and sales support unit and exchange ideas with the sales team to remove obstacles.
● Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the sales performance of branches and presenting to the CEO.
● Monitor the quality of visit routing, and the level of customer coverage and ensure its complete and coordinated implementation.
● Ensure the compliance of the number of available personnel (especially the sales team) with the personnel budget and follow up in order to eliminate deviations in the branches.
● Pursue claims collection, bounced checks, arrears, and reducing check delays.
● Visit the branches (coordinated or unannounced) with the aim of training, designing, and implementing corrective measures on-site and monitoring the compliance of the branches' performance with the organization's requirements.
● Keep the secrets and information of the organization.
● Protect the property and all assets of the organization.
● Preserve and maintain human resources under management in line with the general policies of human resources.
● Comply with all the requirements of the quality management system in the form of instructions and regulations.
● Carry out other tasks assigned by superiors.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
● Proficient in Rahkaran System.
● Reporting skills.
● Getting to know the concepts of human resources.
● Ability to plan, manage and control the project.
● Team management and meeting management skills.
● Ability to implement the self-assessment process.
● Knowledge of the organization's products.
● Ability to communicate effectively.
● Professional sales management ability.