● Develop and implement sales strategies and operational plans in the field of equipment, spare parts, and instruments.
● Carry out missions to different provinces.
● Responsible for negotiation and attraction of potential customers.
● Responsible for achieving sales target.
● Lead supplier relationship management and risk assessments.
● Develop and Implement appropriate risk mitigation plans.
● Development of relations with companies active in the field of Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, and steel industries.
● Search to find potential customers and buyers.
● Having strong B2B connections.
● Marketing and sales knowledge.
● Familiarity with oil, gas, petrochemical, and steel markets.
● Familiarity with Office software.
● Fluent in English.
● Negotiation skills.
● At least 5 years of relevant sales experience in the field of industrial equipment and special chemicals and steel industries.