● Evaluating the potential of different cities in terms of vendors and customers and prioritizing them.
● Preparing Snapp shop penetration plan in different cities.
● Execution of Launch plan in different cities.
● Managing other cities' team members.
● Continuous communication with category managers and being updated about category strategies.
● Improving the number of vendors and assortment in different cities based on category strategy.
● Managing deals management process in different cities.
● Managing home page and vendor pages in different cities with the cooperation of category managers.
● 1-5 years of experience required, depending on past sales experience and industry.
● Proven sales experience and knowledge, including familiarity with current trends in sales methods.
● Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate across different levels of an organization.