● Provide medical support and training of medical representatives, sales supervisors, and other related staff.
● Prepare and update the scientific content of promotional material (visual sales aid, brochures, and monographs).
● Collect the recent publications and scientific articles which support the products in the market.
● Medical consultation of medical representatives and supervisors in order to empower them for handling objections.
● Organize and manage the advisory boards with KOLS.
● Participate in national congresses and symposia and make a speech in favor of company products if needed.
● Analyze the new molecules and propose to product development committee and close collaboration with them.
● Medical or Pharmacist Doctorate degree.
● 2 years of experience in this position.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Global business understanding.
● Team workability.
● Proactive and innovative.
● Ability to research.
● Flexible to travel.