Market Research Manager
Solico Group (Kalleh) Baghdad
- Collaborate with the relevant teams and agencies to understand the trends, landscape, competitors, and consumers, communicate across the business and identify key actions to take.
- Establish competitor and market intelligence capabilities to ringfence and drive growth in our business.
- Reveal and unleash consumer knowledge and understanding.
- Identify opportunities based on insights and analytics to meet business objectives and long-term plans.
- Identify research and analytics needs in light of the strategic objectives of categories and sub-categories.
- Lead and manage all research (in-house/outcall), and co-pilot the business heads, brands, and trade with identifying the key actions that have the highest impact on business performance.
- Drive a consumer mindset, data analysis, and insights to guide informed decision-making.
- Elevate data analytics capability across the market and guide the business to optimize the use of the systems and methodologies.
- Capture best practices across markets and spot opportunities to drive market best practices.
- Establish the research process ensuring alignment across key stakeholders.
- Manage research agencies and data sources to ensure quality OTIF delivery of requirements.
- Drive team capabilities and performance.
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or an MBA graduate.
- More than five years of experience in consumer and trade research across agencies.
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience.
- Retail audit experience and knowledge.
- Analytics skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Fluent in English, writing, and speaking; preferably Arabic.
To see more jobs that fit your career