● Location: (Haraz road, Polour).
● Company: Factory Nestlé Waters.
● Ensure correct construction, control, and management of the budget for transport (cost budget for transportation and possible investment requirements).
● Organize tenders and select the most suitable transport companies.
● Ensure that the factory warehouse is operating in line with Nestlé and local regulations, objectives, principles, quality standards, and good warehousing practices.
● Agree on service requirements with Businesses and Finance and establish and agree on the target.
● Set target values for transport service and cost KPIs and continuously keep tracked KPIs close to the target values.
● Work on the implementation of logistics development opportunities and projects.
● At least 3 to 4 years of relevant and successful operational experience at the market or business level in transportation.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering.
● English proficiency (UI or advanced).
● Should have been involved in strategic decision-making related to transportation.
● Warehouse management skills.
● Problem-solving mindset.
● Good skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
● Able to handle multiple tasks.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Great leadership skills.