Location: Head Office, Tehran, Iran.
** The contract for this position will be with another company **
***Please only apply if you have no problem having external contact (not with Nestle)***
He/She is responsible for obtaining all import permissions are obtained on time and paperwork and monetary transactions are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and in a compliant way.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
● Collaborate with the inventory planning team to ensure having on-time PFIs.
● Obtain entrance permissions and Import licenses based on the defined timeline.
● Obtain duty exemption for RMs if applicable.
● Reconcile the petty cash amount by creation and invoice submission.
● Submission of fund allocation list per defined timeline.
● Check and update the tariff codes and customs duty of imported goods and counsel stakeholders on that matter, especially in case of any changes.
What will make you successful:
● Demonstrate excellent networking with cross-functional teams.
● Good written and spoken communication skills.
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
● Ability to plan and organize work schedules.
● Customer Insight for a better-serviced organization.
● Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
● Leadership skills, team leader, service-oriented with internal and external customers.
● Understanding of SAP, and IMS collaboration tools.
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office.