This role's responsibilities include (is not limited to):
● Monitor personnel attendance and address the related issues.
● Process the overtime, mission, and leave requests.
● Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
● Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information in the database.
● Assist in recruitment procedure
● Keep personnel records updated.
● Assist in data analysis and preparing reports.
● Draft formal letters and certificates.
● Prepare personnel monthly work report.
● Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, or other related fields.
● Fluency in English.
● Expertise in MS Office, familiarity with Rahkaran is preferred.
● Preferably 2 years of related experience.
● Professional level of verbal and written communications skills.
● Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
● High level of flexibility.
● Discretion and confidentiality.
● Thorough attention to detail.