● Adapt to changes in format, media, design, and advertising strategies.
● Develop graphics and visual images for product illustrations, logos, and print media.
● Design advertising layouts.
● Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
● Design objects such as icons, buttons, banners, logos, posters, and GIFs.
● Be partners and collaborates with the director of marketing on all Marketing and communication activities and execute all creative needs.
● Manage projects and work within deadlines.
● Think and respond quickly and pay attention to detail.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Architecture, or related fields.
● Understand what customers and the company want and perform it perfectly.
● Skilled in Graphic Design Software (especially Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Corel, and Autodesk 3ds Max).
● Understanding market structure, corporate identity, and relevant advertising.
● Good searcher on the Internet and other sources for giving new ideas, concepts, and designs from the best of designs.
● Familiarity with color, typography, and layout.
● Familiar with advertising concepts.
● Familiarity with writing in social networks.
● Familiarity with digital marketing, campaign designing strategies.
● Ability to create and implement our ideas.
● Ability to be up to date with the latest design standards and related software.
● Strong communication skills.